Friday, April 16, 2010

Kelly's Korner - Show us your Life Friday - Teacher Gift Ideas




I brought some of these teacher gift pictures out of the archives. I think these are such a fun door hangers for your favorite teachers! They can be any color or design. I just love the lime green and red! These are all 12x12 square canvases and cost $30. I can also do a 12x12 flatboard for $15, but it won't have a boa around the edge...it's still awefully cute! Being a former teacher, I always wanted to have the cutest room! What a great way to show your style! All the other teachers will be jealous of your door!
Another thought for teacher gifts (if you didn't want something so "teachery")is a canvas that might be great for them to use at home on their front door or in their kitchen. You could do something seasonal or maybe an "Initial Sign" (see other canvases I've done) that they could use year-round.

3 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!! I am dying over your blog-its precious!!!!

    Happy Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG so cute!!! I am so glad I found you!!! I bet the teachers who get your stuff are soooo happy!!! Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete