Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Overwhelmed with Gratitude!

I am so grateful for all of the orders you have given me throughout the year and especially during this holiday season! Thank you all so much! I am now overwhelmed with orders that have to be completed by Christmas, so I am going to have to stop taking orders as of Dec. 1st. If I have talked with you previously, I will be glad to still work with you on an order. If you are interested in a 16x20 or 11x14 hog, I have a few of these left and will be glad to sell them to you! I also might have a 24x48 hog with the fight song that is not spoken for. Again, Thanks for all the orders! I'll probalby be working up until Christmas Eve! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a Blessed Christmas! God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment