Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Few Projects...









These are a few projects that I've been wanting to do for a while for me! I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. Both pictures are textured with modeling paste. I love this look! As you can see, I put one of the pictures in the entry by the front doors and the other is above my bed. For the red and gold painting (30x40), my inspiration was a picture I saw at a furniture store and my sister-in-law actually bought it for over $300 (Oops! I hope she's not mad!) and for the painting in my bedroom (24x48), my inspiration was the pillows from Pier1. If you think you might be interested in something like this for your home, I would love to help you out and hopefully save you some money! Prices are going to vary depending on the size of the canvas and how detailed the painting is.

1 comment:

  1. So good, Linds! I really love the one in your entry. I meant to tell you the other night!

    ReplyDelete