Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New Prices!

I decided to go up on some of my prices just a smidge. This will help cover some of my cost and maybe pay me a little for the time I spend painting. Please notice the changes on the side bar. A big thanks to everyone who has ordered from me! I am having so much fun! I love to see all of your new ideas for needing a sign made! It's hard to believe that summer is almost over, that the stores have their back to school clothes and school supplies stocked! This only means one thing...that the holidays are just around the corner! If you know you are wanting to order a sign for the uncoming events that fall and winter bring, I would love for you to place your order as soon as you know what you are interested in! Here is a list of ideas...sorority Rush, football season (high school and college), fall, halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc... Thanks again for all your support! Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment